The headquarters of the Training Centre for Field Artillery and Air Defence Artillery is located in SIBIU, 2-4, Avrig Street.

CAZARMA 700 - Short history of military units that have functioned here since its establishment to date

- built in 1890;
1890-1918
- “the School of Infantry Cadets” of the Austro-Hungarian army functioned here;
1920-1940
- “Military School of Infantry”, no. 2;
1940-1945
- University of Cluj, evicted following the Vienna Dictate
1945-1968
- “the Military School for Infantry Officers”;
1970-1991
- the Military School for Active Artillery Officers “Ioan Voda”;
1991-1997
- the Military Istitute for Artillery and Geodesy “Ioan Voda”;
1997-2002
- the Application School for Artillery and Missiles “Ioan Voda”;
2002-2005
- the Application School for Field Artillery and Air Defence Artillery “Ioan Voda”;
2005-2008
- the Application School for Combat Support Units “General Eremia Grigorescu” with the Training Centre for Field Artillery “Ioan Voda” and the Training Centre for Air Defence Artillery “General Gheorghe Popescu”;
2008- to date
- The Application School for Combat Support Units “General Eremia Grigorescu” with the Training Centre for Field Artillery and Air Defence Artillery “Ioan Voda”.